PS… You Need a Resume! (e-book) $AUD 22.00
Resume writing getting you down?
Don’t know where to start? Don’t know what to say or how to say it? You can do it….in just 7 Easy Steps
Are you the best candidate… but you never get interviews?
Then it is time to turn to Gayle Howard: award-winning Master Resume Writer and Certified Personal Branding Strategist, with resumes featured in more than two dozen international career books. Powerful, insightful and containing that “wow” factor, Gayle’s resumes have helped thousands to secure interviews, and now, through her book, PS…You Need a Resume, Gayle shares the secrets of her trade.
Featuring 124 pages of rich, inside information, PS…You Need a Resume will show you: 11 debunked myths Trigger words that elicit that “must have” response in recruiters How to create a 7-step action plan Ways to use a simple mindset that will turn a dull set of job tasks into strong achievements 65 pages of real-life resume examples from executive to hospitality, graduates, administration, engineering, IT, and more to guide and inspire you.
Featuring 124 pages of rich, inside information, PS…You Need a Resume will show you:
- 11 debunked myths
- Trigger words that elicit that “must have” response in recruiters
- How to create a 7-step action plan
- Ways to use a simple mindset that will turn a dull set of job tasks into strong achievements
- 65 pages of real-life resume examples from executive to hospitality, graduates, administration, engineering, IT, and more to guide and inspire you.
PS…You Need a Resume! outlines step-by-step, the most effective resume-writing strategies Gayle has developed as a professional resume writer.
No wading through the history of resume-writing through the ages or lectures on formats. Just an easy-to-follow, 7-Step Plan.
PS…You Need a Resume! is about how to write and present a resume that will increase your chances for interview.
A Satisfying Career: Starting and Running Your Own Resume Writing Practice (e-Book) $AUD 14.99
Changing occupations? Thought about becoming an international resume writer? Gayle Howard, author, Master Resume Writer and multi-award winning TORI™ Winner takes you on a fun journey to discover what you need to know about starting up a resume writing career. From how to deal with relatives and friends who become your greatest non-paying clients, through to finding work-life balance, identifying the way you work best, and sure-fire questioning techniques to make your resumes shine, this handy book encapsulates what most people considering resume writing as a career would want to know.
PS… You’re a Resume Expert! (e-book) $AUD $39.99
Representing your client in words is a responsibility—particularly so when careers and futures depend on a successful job search strategy. PS…You’re a Resume Expert aims to clear the path for résumé writers to represent their clients skilfully—whether those clients are technically inclined, new graduates, or seasoned executives. Based on the ecourse of the same name endorsed by Career Directors International, this book provides valuable insights into the art of resume writing for professional writers. This book will help professional resume writers:
- Have a greater understanding of the construction of resume content that defines achievements, and sets the scene to achieve clients’ goals.
- Produce a high-impact resume for clients devoid of clichés and fluff.
- Develop resume layouts that are clean, uncluttered, consistent and attractive.
- Elevate the potential of achieving resume writing certification with one of the official resume writing associations by demonstrating an unequivocal command of the resume writing process.