….that aren’t in IT. See the article here: http://tinyurl.com/67omkx 24 transitional careers for IT workers who have been given the boot and are keen to leave IT. Highlights include wedding planners and symphony conductors for former Project Managers, phone sex workers for displaced HelpDesk personnel, dentists for business analysts (because they’re good at pulling teeth) [...]Read More »
Get your free Linkedin Ecourse
Delivered via email, this eight-week course consists of one email a week and covers everything from setting up your Linkedin profile, making connections, receiving endorsements, branding, searching for jobs and getting seen. We don't tolerate SPAM so you won't be getting any from us or the services we use. (Oh and you can unsubscribe anytime)
- 100 Best Career Resources for Grads and PhDs on OnlinePhDProgram.org
- Listed in the Top 100 Twitter Accounts Job Seekers Must Follow in 2013 by YouTern
- Listed in CareerCoPilot's "Top 101 Career Experts all Job Seekers Should Follow on Twitter
- Listed in the 56 Best Job Search Blog Posts for 2012 for Job Search: The Emotional Rollercoaster
- Recommended by Under30Careers as on of the "Top 60 Career Experts to Follow on Twitter"